Career Opportunities with Caring Pathways Colorado
Associate Hospice and Palliative Care Veterinarian
A strong candidate will be highly skilled and comfortable with communication surrounding end-of-life issues in the client’s home. What we look for in a candidate and what you can expect:
- Serve clients and their pets facing end-of-life decisions with a kind and compassionate heart, integrity, and excellent medical procedures
- Contribute to a strong team providing unique services and leading in End-of-Life Care in Veterinary Medicine
- Maintain current Colorado Veterinary License and DEA License
- Manage work/life balance as we provide our communities with the highest levels of in-home pet hospice and palliative care
- Participate in a successful company that pays generously and provides its team members with growth opportunities
- Receive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, and 401K
- Experience opportunities for professional growth if desired with a company executing on a national expansion strategy
- Shifts are 10 hours beginning at 9am or 1130am
- Generous 2-2.5 hour appointment slots
- Weekends and holidays are part of our shift scheduling rotation
- Overnight shifts are also available, but not required
You'll Look Great in Purple!
We are always on the lookout for excellent candidates willing to bring their skills, talents, and heart to the family. If you’re interested in being considered for upcoming opportunities, please contact us to learn more.