Career Opportunities with Hampton Roads Veterinary Hospice in Virginia Beach VA - a member of the Caring Pathways family of veterinary practices
Associate Hospice and Palliative Care Veterinarian
Hampton Roads Veterinary Hospice (HRVH) is a member of the Caring Pathways family of End-of-Life Veterinary Practices (AAHA Accredited). We recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary providing in-home hospice and palliative care with a strong focus on integrative medicine in the Coastal Virginia region. Our supportive team enables veterinarians to deliver excellent end-of-life medical care while serving all involved with compassion. Our veterinarians appreciate focusing on the quality of heartfelt connections with families and their pets. Our industry leading training and one-on-one mentoring processes ensure new team members are supported to succeed and excel in their roles including sponsored CAETA and AHPC Certification to assist those with limited experience with hospice and palliative care.
HRVH ensures veterinarians thrive in their roles and provides opportunities for growth into additional areas of the business including management, training, research, community relations, and expansion team participation. We serve our families 24/7/365 so there are opportunities for a variety of schedules including full time, part time, and day/night/weekend shifts. Your work/life balance is important to HRVH.
Let’s start a conversation to discover if a career with Caring Pathways is right for you!
Our job requirements are simple:
1. Serve pet families with the highest levels of compassion, authenticity, and integrity.
2. Treat pets with excellent medical care.
3. Embrace teamwork and a company culture centered on family.
4. Enjoy being mobile while being a great driver.
Veterinary Technician Hospice and Palliative Care
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of veterinary industry experience caring for companion animals
- High levels of initiative and organizational skills
- Excel at team and client communication
- Ability to be effective and efficient within diverse work environments (In-home appointments, work from office, and work from home.
- Passion for facilitating the human animal bond in the home, particularly at life’s end for quality patient support
- Desire to support the veterinarians and company in any capacity, including but not limited to:
- Hospice and Palliative Care program management
- Client Care Team support
- Field Service Team support
- Residence within our Hampton Roads service area
- Strong interest for working in the home environment providing regular variety in daily tasks
- Willingness to grow
You'll Look Great in Purple!
We are always on the lookout for excellent candidates willing to bring their skills, talents, and heart to the family. If you’re interested in being considered for upcoming opportunities, please contact us to learn more.